Tech – Stockholm
Holm Security is on a journey to re-define the security landscape by building the next generation security platform that will empower everyone to take control over their own corporate security.
Together we are building advanced & smart, but still very effective and easy-to-use products.
We have already established a footprint within the last year on the Swedish market with the release of our Vulnerability Assessment and our new Fraud Risk Assessment product.
The responses from the market have been overwhelming and we are now looking to scale up our business to get ready for global expansion.
We are still in the start-up phase and are now looking for key players to help us take on the challenges that comes when growing, to support our vision and build great products and a great organization.
Being a key person and front figure
We are looking for someone who knows what it takes to work for a company in its early stages, the challenges that comes with it and how to adapt and evolve to enable a rapidly expanding business.
The role is broad and stretches over several areas and teams inside of our company with one shared component and focus: security.
You will be a key person and front figure at our company, working closely with the management team and our founders.
You will want to work with both internal duties related to product development and internal security, as well as with our sales force to support them bringing in new customers.
The role provides great potential for someone who can be a fit at a younger company and be ready to take on more responsibilities in new roles as we continue to grow, enabling a great career opportunity within a cybersecurity product company.
Who is this role for?
- We are looking for someone who knows what it takes to build a product with security-first in mind.
- Who can put the right internal policies in place at a younger company and be able to adapt those policies into the various stages that we go through as we grow.
- Someone who values a modern thinking of security closely connected to DevOps, who can drive a vision against DevSecOps.
- A person who values focus and priority as that is the most important for us as we grow, to jump on the right things at the right time.
- Who has experience working with customers and knows what it takes to get and keep customers happy
- You should have extensive experience within cybersecurity
You should be someone that is ready to boost your career to the next phase and be willing to perform to get there, from a young to a mature company where you can become a key security person.
We value your personal skills and your way of executing and owning the work you do.