Tech – Stockholm
Holm Security is on a journey to re-define the security landscape by building the next generation security platform that will empower everyone to take control over their own corporate security.
Together we are building advanced & smart, but still very effective and easy-to-use products.
We have already established a footprint within the last year on the Swedish market with the release of our Vulnerability Assessment and our new Fraud Risk Assessment product.
The responses from the market have been overwhelming and we are now looking to scale up our business to get ready for global expansion.
We are still in the start-up phase and are now looking for key players to help us take on the challenges that comes when growing, to support our vision and build great products and a great organization.
The Role as a Script Developer
We need you that knows what it takes to work for a company in its early stages, the challenges that comes with it and how to adapt & evolve to enable a rapidly expanding business.
The role requires you to be flexible and eager to learn, to engage on new topics related to growing a business, technology, security and product development.
You will be directly responsible for managing our vulnerability tests with the primary objective to improve the overall quality and increase our footprint of vulnerability audits.
Everything to developing new code to validating existing tests and spreading the knowledge about these tests internally and to our customers.
In this role you will have the ability to boost your career in the cybersecurity market within a company that aims to be a major player world-wide. Strengthen your technical knowledge while working with modern frameworks and a very skilled team.
As we are growing you will have many possibilites to take on more responsibilities or new roles based on your performance.
Experience & Skills
- Graduated with a technical experience and/or work experience within technology
- Practical development knowledge (eg with Python)
- Theoretical and/or practical background within security
- Experience with testing code
- Knowledge setting up differents systems using e.g Vagrant or similar tech
- Good understanding of TCP/UDP and Basic Networking
- Deep understanding of HTTP and API's (REST/SOAP)
Your chances of success in this role improves:
- A willingness to learn a lot in a very fast forward and agile environment
- Not afraid of creating ownership of what you do and drive against a common goal
- Becoming a lot more knowledged with a creer in Cybersecurity