Full Stack Engineer
Tech – Stockholm
Holm Security is on a journey to re-define the security landscape by building the next generation security platform that will empower everyone to take control over their own corporate security.
Together we are building advanced & smart, but still very effective and easy-to-use products.
We have already established a footprint within the last year on the Swedish market with the release of our Vulnerability Assessment and our new Fraud Risk Assessment product.
The responses from the market have been overwhelming and we are now looking to scale up our business to get ready for global expansion.
We are still in the start-up phase and are now looking for key players to help us take on the challenges that comes when growing, to support our vision and build great products and a great organization.
The Role – Full Stack Engineer
Holm Security is looking for a talented engineer to join our team and be a part of participating with everything that it takes for early-stage startup to grow smoothly.
We need you that knows what it takes to work for a company in its early stages, the challenges that comes with it and how to adapt & evolve to enable a rapidly expanding business.
As a Full Stack Engineer you will work within our existing team and be responsible to support, scale and extend our core system within the platform.
You should be prepared to take responsibility and own your work in a highly agile environment. We are striving to build effective teams with focus on automation, security and reliability where everyone together, owns the platform.
- Extensive experience with Python (we use it with the Django framework)
- Knowledge about PHP development
- Linux (preferable Debian)
- SQL (preferable MySQL)
- HTTP(S) & API’s – The in’s and out’s of REST and the HTTP protocol
- Extensive experience and knowledge with frontend technologies e.g HTML/JS/CSS
- Good understanding and work experience with UX in B2B products
- Experience with AngularJS
- Django – Close to a Required Skill, but if you are a quick learner and know your Python this shouldn’t be an issue for you.
- Interest for security – We ARE a security company and your work includes having a security perspective on the things you do.
- Scrum / Kanban
- CI/CD processes
- Dev(Sec)Ops – Automation with containers (eg Dockers), configuration management (eg Ansible) or/and Hashicorp products
- Cloud – AWS or other cloud providers
- Competitive compensation
- Brand new offices
- Contribute to the history books with a fast-growing global company
- We are located at Alviks Strand
- Full-Time employment