Tech – Stockholm
Holm Security is on a journey to re-define the security landscape by building the next generation security platform that will empower everyone to take control over their own corporate security.
Together we are building advanced & smart, but still very effective and easy-to-use products.
We have within the last year established a footprint on the Swedish market with the release of our Vulnerability Assessment and our new Fraud Risk Assessment product.
The responses from the market have been overwhelming and we are now scaling up our business to get ready for our global expansion.
We are still in the start-up phase and are looking for key players to help us take on the challenges that comes when growing, to support our vision and build great products and a great organization.
The Role – DevOps Engineer
Holm Security is looking for a talented engineer to join our team and be a part of our journey with everything that it takes for an early-stage startup to grow smoothly.
The position will include a wide variety of work together with Software Engineering where you will be a part of driving several initiatives against our shared technology vision, with the common goal of having an optimized & efficient delivery of our product with Security-first in mind.
Engineering will be working on Infrastructure-as-code and maturing the deployment process as one of the challenges we have is to operate our product globally and ensure the scale & performance as we keep expanding.
You should be prepared to take responsibility and own your work in a highly agile environment.
We are striving to build effective teams with focus on automation, security and reliability where everyone together owns the product delivery.
Your daily activities will include
- Managing our production operation with review of security, health and status of the overall system to provide the best quality to our customers
- Optimizing and improving our overall product delivery
- Working on our long-term key initiatives related to e.g Scaling, Automation Deployments, Security etc
To be successful in this role you will need to have
- Experience with Private/Public Cloud Operation & Management
- Extensive Linux (preferable Debian) knowledge
- The ability to develop code in relation to IT operations
- Worked within or in co-operation with Software Development
- Good understanding of network and system architecture
- Experience with effective CI/CD processes
- Worked with routines required for the operation of large production systems (Troubleshooting, Monitoring, Security etc).
Your chances of success in this role improves with prior exposure to
- Work experience with Security (We are a security company and your work includes security-first on all the things you do)
- Scrum / Kanban and Agile working methods
- Experience with containers and management of containers
- Configuration management of application deployment
- Security architecture with key management
- Competitive compensation
- Brand new offices
- Contribute to the history books with a fast-growing global company
- We are located at Alviks Strand in Stockholm
- Full-time employment